Do you suffer from irregular periods? Here are a few easy home remedies to regularise your menstrual cycle:
- Eating unripe papaya helps normalise periods.
- Blend 2-3 radishes using water into a paste and add a cup of buttermilk to it. Drinking this on a daily basis can help stop the irregular periods.
- Make a decoction by boiling 4-5 figs in water and drink regularly.
- Mix 1 tbsp powdered mint leaves with 1 tbsp honey and have it thrice a day.
- Mix ½ tbsp. cinnamon powder in a cup of milk and drink every night.
- Boil ginger in a cup of water and drink it thrice a day. Adding sugar is optional.
- Boil coriander leaves in water and drink it three times a day.
- Bitter gourd juice is an excellent remedy for irregular periods.
Healthy diet and good exercise also plays an important role in getting regular periods. Also avoid fast food, caffeine and other processed foods.