Here are some simple home remedies to get a good night's sleep:
- At bedtime, apply 2-3 drops of lavender oil on your forehead especially on the temples.
- Avoid sweet and spicy food especially in the evenings and nights.
- Mix powdered almonds with warm milk and drink before going to bed.
- Do not watch TV or use any other electronic gadgets late night.
- Don't drink alcohol, tea or coffee at night.
- Get some regular exercise every day – a brisk walk in the evenings will help you sleep better.