Want to know what these Pitta related medical conditions are? Read on!
Kaishora Guggulu (Kaishore/Kaishor Guggulu) is an Ayurvedic formula which can be considered as a magical potion because of the number of ailments it can treat. This medicine, quoted in the Ayurvedic Samhitas, renders an amazing deal of healing and curative properties.
To understand the significance of this medication, you should be aware of the concept of Tridoshas in the system of Ayurveda.
Doshas in Ayurveda
Ayurveda states that every person has three characteristics namely kapha, vata and pitta. Out of these three, two are dominant while the other dosha is submissive. The dominant dosha determines our personality. However, an equal balance of all three doshas is required to maintain a healthy body. An imbalance in any of the doshas leads to sickness in our body. The pitta dosha, also known as the fire element, causes inflammation. This is where Kaishora guggulu comes in. This medicine pacifies the pitta dosha and is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Though this medication specifically targets the pitta dosha, it has the ability to target all the three doshas.
Kaishora guggulu reduces the pain and swelling caused due to inflammation especially at the joints. This inflammation is due to accumulation of pitta and vata doshas at the joints. It also relieves the musculo-skeletal system and makes the movements of joints smooth and comfortable.
An intermix of some of the famous herbs of Ayurveda such as triphala (haritaki, vibhitaki, amla) guduchi and guggulu, its benefits extend across a wide spectrum.
Benefits of Kaishore Guggulu
- Heals arthritis, high uric acid and gout
- Beneficial in nervous disorders
- Skin diseases including leprosy
- Helps in whooping cough and bronchitis
- Beneficial in diabetic carbuncles, boils, anorexia, and paraplegia
- Helpful in sciatica, stiffness, muscle cramps and sprains
- Relieves musculo skeletal problems like myositis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia and other inflammatory conditions.
- It also gives relief from menstrual pain.
- Kaishora guggulu is also an amazing blood purifier. It increases the count of white blood cells and increases the body’s immune response.
- It helps maintain a healthy metabolism and clears the toxins away from the body.
- It also acts as an amazing anti-aging product which gives a strong support to the skin.
Dosage and Recommendations
The recommended dosage of this medicine is 1-3 grams and should always be consumed either with water or milk. Pregnant and lactating women should not use this product.
That said, Kaishora guggulu is an elixir for a healthy recovery from many an ailment.