Tips to keep your pearly whites healthy:
– Chew a clove slowly after meals to keep teeth and gums strong.
– Drink a glass of water with 1 tsp honey early in the morning.
– Avoid very hot or very cold food or drinks and minimise sugar intake.
– Use neem or meswak sticks as a brush along with regular brushing twice a day.
– Rub your teeth and gums with a paste of 1gm turmeric powder or rock salt with ½ tsp mustard oil.
To get more information and to buy ayurvedic products for oral health, please click the links below: