Here are 5 cooking tips that you could use to control cholesterol:
- Use sunflower oil, olive oil or canola oil instead of refined oil for a healthy heart.
- Prepare salads with fibre-rich foods like leafy vegetables, nuts and seasonal fruits.
- While cooking, add organic herbs like oregano and basil for flavouring.
- Steam, grill, bake, broil or stir fry your dishes to cut down on saturated fats.
- Try alternate protein sources (other than animal sources) beans, tofu, lentils, peas, etc. as they are more easily digested.
- Guggulu supports normal cholesterol levels
- Guggulu helps maintain normal weight
- Guggulu supports normal lipid levels and metabolism
- Guggulu supports normal immune system function
- Guggulu supports normal function of joints and connective tissues
- Guggulu is a broad spectrum herb with many traditional uses
01 capsule twice a day before meals.