Gokshuradi Guggulu - 150 Tablets
Many In Stock
Gokshuradi Guggulu is a herbal preparation in tablet form used in Ayurveda for the treatment of urinary and kidney disorders.
- Kidney stones
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- BPH (Benign Prostate Hypertrophy)
- In some cases of High Blood pressure
Gokshuradi Guggulu relieves pain, inflammation of the joints and revives the synovial fluid of the joints. It is a lithotropic drug that crushes and eliminates stones. Gokshuradi Guggulu is diuretic and hence given in some hypertensive cases. It acts as a diuretic and improves kidney functions. It helps in BPH by regulating urine flow.
1 or 2 tablets, before or after food twice a day as advised by the Ayurvedic physician.
Packaging Size: 150 tablets
- Gokshura - Tribulus Terrestris
- Sunti - Zingiber officinale
- Maricha - Piper nigrum
- Pippali - Piper longum
- Abhaya - Terminalia chebula
- Amalaki - Emblica Officinale
- Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellerica
- Mukta - Cyprus rotundus
- Pura - Commiphora Mukul
Aqueous extract of
Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
- There are no known side effects with this medicine.
- However it is best to use this product under medical supervision.