Kanchnar Guggulu for PCOD, Thyroid, Hormones, Fibroids (120 Tablets)
Many In Stock
- Kanchanar Guggulu is a traditional Ayurvedic formula used to address deep-seated Kapha imbalances.
- Kanchanar is a very astringent herb that helps to counter the moist, stagnant qualities of Kapha.
- When mixed with Triphala, Trikatu, and Guggulu it becomes a powerful detoxifying agent that removes excess Kapha from the tissues. In India, Kanchanar Guggulu is commonly used to support the healthy functioning of the Thyroid and to cleanse the lymphatic system.
- It also helps to minimize the future accumulation of Kapha by rekindling the digestive fire and promoting healthy elimination.
- Helps in treating Anovulation, Amenorrhoea, Hypothyroid, Goitre
- Corrects Hormonal Imbalance, Endometriosis
- Improves Women Fertility.
- Kanchanar Guggulu is potent in clearing out the toxins from the tissues and other channels in the system allowing the body to revitalize and nourish on its own. It also improvises the gut function enhancing better digestion and absorption of food.
- Guggulu is an important ingredient in this formulation. It is made from the gum resin of the plant Guggulu tree. The host of plant steroids in Guggulu lowers cholesterol level, purifies the blood and improves the blood flow.
- Kanchanar Guggulu is effective in balancing the Kaphas. The bitter, astringent and pungent taste of Guggulu helps in burning belly fat and removes fat from other areas of the body. It also enhances the process of digestion. Furthermore, this Ayurvedic medicine boosts metabolism and helps in losing weight.
- Kanchanar Guggulu is an amazing Ayurvedic formulation that helps in maintaining the secretion of thyroid hormones. It also regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland. In addition, it enhances the glandular functioning to reduce the swelling caused due to goiter.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome is very common among women these days, which is caused due to hormonal imbalance leading to an irregular menstrual cycle. This Ayurvedic wonder is powerful in stimulating the hormonal balance and in regulating the menstrual cycle.
Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata)
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Regulates the blood flow during menstruation
- Heals internal wounds
- Contains anti-cancerous properties
- Cures diuresis
- Treats oral disorders
- Cures diarrhea due to indigestion
- Eases burning sensation
- Treats hypothyroidism
Amalaki (Phyllanthus embilica)
- Acts a natural anti-oxidant and hence helps in rejuvenation
- Strengthens immunity & enhances food absorption
- Acts as an excellent source of Vitamin C
- Helps to keep diabetes at bay
- Controls high cholesterol
Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)
- Has antioxidant benefits
Other Ingredients include:
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Varuna (Crateva Nurvala), Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala)
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Guggulu is likely to be unsafe during pregnancy. It seems to encourage menstrual flow and stimulates the uterus, so some researchers worry that it might endanger the pregnancy. Not enough is known about the safety of using Guggulu during breast-feeding. Do not use Guggulu if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Bleeding disorders: Guggul can slow blood clotting and might cause bleeding or bruising in people with bleeding disorders.
- High cholesterol: Guggulu might increase levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol in some people with high cholesterol levels.
- Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Guggul might act like estrogen in the body. If you have any condition that might worsen by exposure to estrogen, do not use Guggulu.
- Surgery: Guggulu might increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using it at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Underactive or overactive Thyroid (hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism): Guggulu might interfere with treatment for these conditions. If you have a thyroid condition, don’t use it without your healthcare provider’s supervision.
|Serving Size: 02 Tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container: 120 Tablets||Not Specified|
Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) , Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Amalaki (Phyllanthus embilica), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Varuna (Crateva nurvala), Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) , Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala) , Shuddha guggulu (Commiphora wightii).
Kanchanar Guggulu is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for treating hypothyroidism, hormonal imbalance, PCOS and joint pains. The word Guggul originated from the Sanskrit word Guggulu means ‘protection from the disease’. It also promotes the functioning of the lymphatic system and in getting rid of toxins.
Guggulu is made from the sap (gum resin) of the Commiphora Mukul tree, which is native to India. Guggulu gum resin is used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), acne and other skin diseases, and weight loss.
Guggulu is possibly safe for most people when taken by mouth appropriately. It has been used safely in clinical trials for up to 24 weeks. Some evidence also suggests that long-term use up to 75 weeks may be safe.
Ayurvedic remedy may aid in weight loss and cholesterol. Guggulu is a fragrant resin produced by the Mukul myrrh tree (Commiphora Mukul) found in India, Central Asia, and North Africa. It is also touted as a weight-loss stimulant.
Kanchanar Guggulu is potent in clearing out the toxins from the tissues and other channels in the system allowing the body to revitalize and nourish on its own. It also improvises the gut function enhancing better digestion and absorption of the food.
- It helps in treating PCOD, anovulation, amenorrhoea, hypothyroid, and goiter
- Corrects hormonal imbalance
- Promotes weight loss, and improves women fertility