Neem Powder - 100 Gms
Many In Stock
- Found throughout India, Neem is a common herb with uncommon benefits. It is an antiseptic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and natural astringent for the body.
- It promotes the growth of tissues to increase the speed of healing and bodily immunity.
- It can be taken to treat conditions like tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy and damaged skin. In general cases, it can also help with fever, acne and physical weakness.
- Cleanses the skin by removing acne and scars.
- Cleanses the blood and liver.
- Anti-microbial, anti-pathogenic.
- Fights and prevents infection.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Neem is known to produce many side effects on pregnant and lactating women. It should not be consumed without proper advice as its overdose can lead to miscarriage.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: ½ or 1 Teaspoon||Amount|
|Serving Per Container:||100g**|
Yes, very much! Neem is a strong herb. If taken in unregulated amounts or over long periods of time, it can cause serious side effects like vomiting, loss of consciousness, blood disorders and even death.
Yes, you can use Neem powder with water for internal as well as external use. Neem water can be used as a decoction or simply a disinfectant for washing eyes, wounds and bruised skin.
It is not advised to consume Neem powder without a doctor's prescription. Ayurveda suggests usage of the herb for a month at least to harvest all its benefits. This period might vary according to your existing health condition.
Neem is a miraculous tree because each of its parts can be used for medicinal purposes. Its fruits and flowers can treat gastrointestinal issues like haemorrhoids and urinary disorders. Its seed and stem oils are highly beneficial to cure skin issues and can be used as a mosquito repellent.
Neem leaves are characteristically bitter. So, their powder remains bitter to taste and has a grassy aroma to it.
It contains natural compounds that increase the speed of recovery from digestive ulcers, killing bacteria, and promoting blood circulation.
Besides the Neem leaf powder, you can also use the Neem extract tablets to enjoy similar benefits. They are made from 100% organically grown Neem leaves and are thus, free from harmful metals.
Definitely! You can use Neem powder paste to get rid of many kinds of skin and hair problems like rashes, acne, dandruff etc. You can even apply it on damaged skin to promote healing and reduce itching, dryness etc.
Diabetes patients are strictly advised to use Neem under medical supervision since it reduces blood sugar levels. Being a strong herb it can interact with other chemical medicines as well. So, it is better to consult your physician before taking allopathic medicines with Neem decoction.