Many In Stock
- Phalasarpis Saptavarti - 600 mg capsule is an Ayurvedic medicine available in ghee form that is made into easy-to-consume capsules.
- It is also known as Phala Ghrita. This herbal ghee contains water and oil-soluble phytoactive principles of medicinal herbs.
- It is used in the treatment of blocked fallopian tubes, incompetent cervix, repeated abortions, threatened abortion and Low AMH.
- It also treats PCOS and is used in treating chocolate cysts of the ovary. There are no known side effects of this medicine. However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
- This medicine can be taken continuously for a period of 1-2 months. After a gap of 1 month it can be continued again. In this way, this medicine can be taken for about 5-6 months. It is not necessary that you take this once pregnancy is achieved.
Benefits of Phalasarpis Saptavarti
- Used in the treatment of blocked fallopian tubes
- Used in the treatment of incompetent cervix, threatened abortion and Low AMH
- Treats PCOS
- Used in treating chocolate cysts of the ovary.
- Calms the Tri-doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
Each 600 mg soft gel gelatin capsule contains medicaments prepared out of:
Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia)
- Potent herb to detoxify the blood
- Promotes healing of wounds and imparts glow and complexion to the skin
- Treats poisoning and toxic conditions
- Used in the treatment of fever, diabetes, diarrhea, herpes, injuries, diseases of the urinary tract and eye disorders
- Relieves skin issues like eczema, itching, dryness, psoriasis, vitiligo, and acne
Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis)
- It acts as an anti-aging mechanism
- Helps to cure sore throat
- Increases metabolism and detoxification
- It helps to keep the heart healthy
- Improves eyesight
- Builds overall immunity
- It reduces pigmentation on the skin
- Brightens the skin and provides a youthful glow
- It helps to add volume to hair
- It helps combat dandruff, falling hair and also prevents grey hair
Other ingredients include:
Kushta (Sassurea lappa), Tagara (valeriana wallichii), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), sarkara (Saccharum officinarum), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Yashti (Glyzyrhiza glabra), Medha (Asparagus racemosa),Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi), Katuki (Picrorhiza Kurroa), Vidari (Puraria tuberosa), Hingu (Ferula asafoetida), Kakoli (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa), Go kseera (cow milk ), Go ghrita (Cow ghee).
2 capsules a day or as directed by the physician.
Phalasarpis is safe and well-tolerated. However, an overdose can cause mild discomfort such as:
- Burning sensation
- Abdominal discomfort
It is not recommended to continue this Ayurvedic medicine once you have conceived the pregnancy. Individuals suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol should take precautions. Consult a specialist for advice. Self-medication is discouraged.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container: 10 x 10 capsules|
Kushta (Sassurea lappa), Tagara (valeriana wallichii), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), sarkara (Saccharum officinarum), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Yashti (Glyzyrhiza glabra), Medha (Asparagus racemosa),Yavani (Trachyspermum ammi), Katuki (Picrorhiza Kurroa), Vidari (Puraria tuberosa), Hingu (Ferula asafoetida), Kakoli (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa), Go kseera (cow milk ), Go ghrita (Cow ghee), Ashwagandha ((Withania Somnifera), Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia).
Q1. What is Phalasarpis Saptavarti?
Answer: Phalasarpis (Phalasarpi) is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form. It is used for the treatment of gynecological disorders especially related to conceiving a pregnancy. It contains butter or ghee as the main base which is used for the treatment of infertility, vaginal, and womb disorders. Phalasarpis contains a formulation of various herbs in an appropriate quantity. It is advisable to use it under medical supervision and should be discontinued after treating the ailment. Anovulation is the primary cause of infertility however, Phalasarpis stimulates estradiol production to improve the fertility rate naturally.
Q2. What are the uses of Phalasarpis Saptavarti?
Answer: Ayurveda practitioners use Phalasarpis Saptavarti for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Blocked fallopian tube
- Incompetent cervix
- To improve egg (ovum) quality
- Threatened abortion
- Repeated abortions
- Low AMH
- Ovarian cyst, Chocolate Cyst of Ovary
Q3. How long does it take to start showing results?
Answer: This depends on the dosage and other remedies prescribed along with it. The right treatment can start showing results in 1 – 2 weeks time.
Q4. Can this product be taken along with Allopathic medicines (English medicines)?
Answer: It may react with some medicines. Consult your doctor for the right advice. When Allopathic and Ayurvedic medicines are advised together, it is best to take Allopathic medicine first, give a gap of half an hour and then take Ayurvedic medicines.
Q4. Can Phalasarpis Saptavarti be used in people with diabetes?
Answer: Yes, but one should continuously monitor blood sugar levels. Your doctor should help you in this regard. This product can reduce blood sugar levels.
Q5. Can this be taken without consulting a doctor?
Answer: No. In many cases, this product alone might not work. More often this is given in combination with other Ayurvedic medicines. Your Ayurveda practitioner is the best judge to decide your course of treatment.
Q6. Can one take non-vegetarian food while taking this medicine?
Answer: Yes, unless your practitioner has asked to avoid it.
Q7. Are there any diet rules to be followed while taking this product?
Answer: A product-specific diet is not required unless your Ayurvedic practitioner has advised diet control based on disease. Avoid excess spicy foods, junk foods, aerated drinks, frozen, and canned foods.
Q8. Can this be taken while taking multivitamin tablets?
Answer: Yes, generally. Your consulting doctor should be consulted.
Q9. What are the side effects of taking Phalasarpis Saptavarti?
Answer: There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged. People with diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, and high BP should exercise precaution. A very high dose may cause diarrhea and indigestion.