Prasaranyadi kashayam - 100 Tablets
Many In Stock
Prasaranyadi Kashayam for shoulder pain, spondylosis and frozen shoulder
- Coming from the depths of Kerala, Prasaranyadi Kashayam is an herbal boon for your bones, joints and muscles.
- It balances the Vata dosha to facilitate blood flow and boost healing of damaged tissues.
- It can be used with a combination of other herbs to get fast relief from chronic head, shoulder and neck pain.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Strictly follow mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Consume less non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant women. Take only after doctor's advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1-2 tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container:||100 Tablets|
(Not specified) **
Merremia tridentate (Prasarini), Sida cordifolia (Bala), Vigna mundo (Masha), Allium cepa (Rasona), Alpinia galangal (Rasna), Zingiber officinalis (Oushadha)
**Daily Value not established
You can increase the effectiveness of this formulation by using it with other similar herbs. Pairing it with Dhanwantharam Gulika or Shira Shooladi Vajra Rasa can give great relief in headaches and migraine. Taking Kaisora Guggulu with Prasaranyadi Kashayam helps in spondylitis/spondylosis. Following it up with Karpasasthyadi Thailam massage gives immediate relief in pain.
Prasaranyadi Kashayam should be taken for as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
No. People above 40 years of age, especially women are at higher risk. Since it is a condition which occurs due to poor physical strength and lifestyle, people with sedentary routines are at risk as well.
Slightly tweaking your daily routine can go a long way in keeping you healthy. Perform physical exercises, especially for your back every day. Also, do not sit in one position for more than an hour. Take 10 minutes break every hour to stretch the muscles. Stay hydrated and follow a balanced diet plan. Most importantly – keep your mind clear, bust the stress!
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.
Definitely! Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend Prasaranyadi Kashayam to patients suffering from rotator cuff syndrome, neurological disorders, brachial neuralgia and arm pains.
Prasaranyadi Kashayam does not produce any severe side effects upon overdose. But if it is taken in larger amounts over a long period, you can experience stomach irritation and nausea. It is wise to consult your Ayurvedic physician in case of accidental overdose.
Recently Viewed Products
Great product and delivery