Shilajit for Vigor, Vitality, Stamina, Immunity, and Performance - 60 Capsules
Many In Stock
- Shilajit is a complete body tonic that promotes bone, muscle, skin and reproductive health.
- It can be taken as a dietary supplement since it helps to balance Kapha and Vata doshas.
- It is an effective and safe remedy for various complicated diseases like Alzheimer’s, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) etc.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Strictly follow the mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Cut down on non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Patients with kidney problems, urinary stones and gout should consult a doctor before using the formulation.
- This product should not be used if you are undergoing treatment for sickle cell anaemia, hemochromatosis or thalassemia.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant and lactating women.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule||Amount|
|Servings Per Container: 60 capsules||Not Specified|
The right dosage for Shilajit is determined as per your age, gender and medical condition. However, Ayurvedic practitioners recommend taking 300 to 500 mg Shilajit per day during the course of the treatment. Exceeding the prescribed amount can cause allergic reactions.
Yes. Shilajit is a ‘fertility pill’ for both men and women. It increases the quantity of testosterone produced in men to boost overall sperm count. While, in the case of women, Shilajit provides calcium supplement and improves stamina.
Yes. But it should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Definitely! It alleviates stress and anxiety to promote mental calmness. It also enhances memory, treats insomnia and relieves lethargy.
No. Shilajit should not be given to children be it as a dietary supplement or medicinal formulation.
Shilajit capsules should be used as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
Nirogam’s Shilajit capsules are safe for everyone in regulated dosages. However, taking an overdose of the capsules can cause rashes, increased heart rate and dizziness. Consult your physician immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.