Shudh Guggulu - 60 Capsules
Many In Stock
- Shudh Guggulu is the healthiest form of the Guggulu resin, whose benefits are enhanced through purification with Giloy and Triphala.
- It has high amounts of natural antioxidants. So, it can be consumed to promote the overall well being of a person.
- It is usually taken by mouth to treat common conditions like obesity, arthritis, atherosclerosis, skin problems etc.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Guggulu is known to produce only mild side effects. However, it can interact with thyroid medicines to cause severe complications. Patients suffering from any form of hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism should not take it without a doctor’s advice.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the tablets.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount|
|Commiphora Mukul (Guggulu)||60 Capsules**|
Research has not yet determined the effects of Guggulu on children. So, parents are advised against giving any Guggulu formulation to children without consulting an Ayurveda practitioner.
When taken by mouth, Guggulu can act as a natural antibiotic. So, it not only prevents acne outbreak but also reduces inflammation, redness and pain of existent pimples.
Definitely! Many scientific researches have found it safe for up to 24 weeks of continuous dosage. In certain conditions, it can be used beyond the given time as well depending upon your medical state.
Taking heavier dosages of Guggulu over a long period of time can irritate the stomach, causing diarrhoea, nausea and headaches. Consult your doctor if you see any of these symptoms during your treatment.
The natural compounds in Guggulu react with fat molecules and dissolve them immediately. This quality helps it to keep your triglyceride and cholesterol levels in check at all times. In turn, reducing obesity and its consequent problems.
To get the best benefits of the Guggulu formulations, you should follow them with a controlled diet. Avoid spicy, fried and sour foods. Shun alcohol or other such substances also. Perform light physical exercises and practice pranayama daily to promote Guggulu’s effectiveness.
Besides Shudh Guggulu, you can also take Kaisora Guggulu for digestive troubles, Gokshuradi Guggulu for urinary or kidney problems and Kanchnar Guggulu for enhancing reproductive health in women.
Do not take any kind of synthesised hormones including chemical estrogen, birth control pills etc. with Guggulu. It has also been seen to react with blood thinning medicines usually given post-surgery.