If you are a diabetic, note this. Your medication may not fully benefit you especially if you are over 50! If you are taking diabetes medication or insulin and suffering from gaining weight and hypoglycaemia, then you should consider discontinuing it. Lowering your blood sugar with aggressive medications may backfire. Studies tell us that only 15-20% diabetics need aggressive medication. Keeping your blood sugar in the moderate range is a safer choice. On the doctor’s part it is crucial to gauge the patient’s risk for kidney, eye and heart ailments before deciding the medication. Long term effects of medicines on your health need to be kept in mind too, isn’t it?
Nirogam’s Diabetic combo consists a month’s dose of
- Salacia – O -60 capsules
- Organic cinnamon powder – 100gm
- Gluco balance BCM-95 – 60 capsules
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp with warm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Salacia-O capsules – 1 capsule before breakfast and dinner with warm water
- Gluco Balance BCM-95 – 1 capsule after breakfast and dinner with warm water