Use lemon to keep your home spotless:
– Rub half a lemon dipped in salt on brass pots, pans and fixtures to clear away the spots.
– Hot water mixed with lemon juice will clear away and freshen up the drain.
– Put lemon juice on white clothing and linens and dry them in the sun to bleach away the stains.
– Put a bowl of water with lemon juice in your microwave and heat it for 2 minutes to clear away the stale odour.
– Rub a lemon rind on your hands to clear away the smell of onion, garlic, fish, etc., and keep them soft and smooth.
– Rub mirror/glass surface with a cotton cloth dipped in lemon juice and wipe it with a dry cloth to remove spots and stains.